Direct Carrier Billing Payment System
Today, the mobile market is one of the fastest growing in any business but specifically the telecom sector, simply people have mobile phones more than bank accounts and credit cards, and by offering ‘Direct Carrier Billing’ mobile payment, it can generate more revenue for app stores, app publishers, and of course mobile network operators.
Customers purchasing apps through their mobile balance are five times higher than customers purchasing through their credit cards. Asset mPay is the best way to offer your customers a fast and easy online payments through their phones, any customer will have the option to pay with his balance (for prepaid customers) or to be added on his bill (for postpaid customers), or via Scratch Card (for all customers).
mPay Micro-Charging Mobile Gateway
- Suitable for all customers: System can work with prepaid, postpaid or non-operator customers.
- Multiple Payment Methods: On Customer Bill, from his pre-paid balance, or with a normal voice scratch card.
- Remainder options: When customer pays with a scratch card more than the value required, he will have the option to send the remaining to a friend or to be added to his balance.
- Voucher Summation: Asset mPay allows customers to combine more than one scratch card together to make a payment.
- Reserve-Capture Mode: Asset mPAY operates with smart “Reserve-Capture” technique which does the customer eligibility check and payment validation allowing merchant to provision the service first then captures the amount.
- Works with Mobile wallets
The system can integrate with operator’s mobile wallet system to enable additional payment methods.
- Adaptive Framework
Asset mPay adapts to any operator environment, supporting different back-end systems, protocols and methodologies.
Platform includes a per-set of APIs to integrate with different merchants easily and allow them different types of payments with different profiles and limits.
- Capacity Control
You can control the concurrent transactions for each merchant.