Efficient Management of Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence in a Single Platform
For organizations having correspondence management within the spectrum of their operations, the daily handling of correspondences handling and tasks assignment can quickly become chaotic. For both managers and executors, manual processing of correspondences involve a number of challenges that hinders smooth operation.
Morasalat automates and facilitates incoming and outgoing paperwork movement. It also provides central repository that stores paperwork data and attached scanned images and provides a flexible method of moving the papers among the organization’s employees. In addition, it helps your organization ensure compliance with regulatory measures and corporate governance policies.
Morasalat is a powerful but easy to use correspondence management system to address various correspondence challenges to consistently manage and track communication between various departments, branches, remote sites, suppliers, partners, customers, while also providing 100% real-time visibility and accountability. It provides a central repository that stores paperwork data and attached scanned images, plus a flexible method of moving papers within an organization or across different organizations.
What can Morasalat help you achieve?
- Paperless Environment: reduce document management costs by bringing all correspondence into a digitized system
- Increased Agility: faster response times and quicker access to archived material lets you make better decisions in less time
- Better Metrics: the software’s tracking system makes it possible to measure employee’s performance by tracking efficiency and workloads
- Greater Accuracy: ensure documents are delivered to the correct recipient without loss of data, every time
- Reduce Complexity: with a centralized system and single point of access for handling emails, faxes, and letters, complexity and administrative overheads are reduced
- Enhanced Security: by placing strict security controls on document access, business confidentiality is improved
- Easy Networking Routing
Correspondences routing is done through ad-hoc workflow where the sender can choose the recipient(s) of the correspondence from the organization chart whether to entities or users in the internal organization or to external organizations.
Workflow processes are defined from the administration module, and correspondence templates (types) can be associated with workflow processes.
BROWSING CORRESPONDENCES LIST
An easy-to-use intuitive web-based interface that allows the user to navigate between the different folders.
User can search for saved or archived correspondences, and view the results with specific order or for specific fields.
CORRESPONDENCES PRODUCTIVITY REPORT
The report can be configured to run for certain dates, different correspondence types, different actions (create, send, archive..), for specific user(s) and/or role(s) or units.
Reports allow for accurate auditing and monitoring of the performance of the users in the organization against the tasks assigned to them.
Why a Correspondence Management System?
- Centralized System with single point of archival of all correspondences types (letters, emails, faxes…etc.)
- Achieve a paperless environment by reducing operational costs of photocopying and internal documents distribution
- Tailored system interface designed to meet day-to-day usage needs of different categories of end-users
- Accurate delivery of documents to recipients without any data loss
- Tracking mechanism allowing to follow-up on assigned tasks progress and generate reports with graphical representation of workload and efficiency
- Seamless integration between different system modules
- Increased Agility with faster response times and quicker access to archived material lets you make better decisions in less time
- Accurate Metrics as the software’s tracking capabilities allows full visibility on users’ performance through tracking efficiency and workloads
- Reduced Complexity with a centralized system and single point of access for handling emails, faxes, and letters, complexity and administrative overheads are reduced
- Enhanced Security by placing strict security controls on document access and transmission, business confidentiality is improved
- Routing Management that supports ad-hoc workflows for routing or structured workflows to archived correspondences
- User Management & Security
- Administration and Personalization Settings
- Capturing & Archiving
- Correspondence Routing
- Tasks Management and Contacts Management
- Monitoring and Reports