Optimizing Internal Processes with BPM
The performance of your business depends greatly on content, people and systems, therefore, it is very important to ensure that those core elements of your business are harmonized to achieve your business goals.
Jupiter’s Business Process Management helps you define, streamline, automate, monitor and optimize your business processes that improve operational efficiency, develop better utilization of resources, and achieve faster responsiveness to business events. Processes can be easily defined, applied, used and seamlessly integrated with your existing applications. Its flexibility and ability to handle multiple business processes with various complexity levels contribute directly to a shorter and more accurate decision-making cycle.
JUPITER BPM CORE FEATURES
bIntegrate Content with Business Processes
Set a timescale for each task, to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner.
Managers and analysts can monitor and report on the performance of current or completed processes, to optimize processes and make better use of resources.
Using simple configuration tools, new process definitions can be built and deployed to support any business process.
HOW DOES JUPITER BPM MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- Flexible Business Rules Definition: Implement standard procedures and ensure regulatory compliance using Jupiter’s formal approach to defining, managing and revising business rules.
- Boost Efficiency of internal operations creating better services and satisfied customers.
- Reduce operational costs by eliminating costs related to creating/transferring physical documents across different locations.
- Hold better insights over performance of teams, identify and resolve bottlenecks.
- Eliminate geographical boundaries by allowing business transactions to flow in real time between geographically dispersed users seamlessly.
Jupiter ECM 4.5
Jupiter ECM is not only a content management solution but rather an information management strategy that embraces a set of methodologies and tools that enable your organization to save on time and money by properly managing and utilizing diverse content forms dispersed across different locations and multiple teams or departments.
How it works?
Scanning and Capture
Jupiter capture module is one of the most
powerful across many ECM products in the market.
Jupiter allows importing large volumes of content from different sources into a centralized, secured
and systematized repository
Managing Content Categorization
Jupiter provides a formal structure for
information, based on each individual needs
in a business. Categorization tools
automate the placement of content
for future retrieval based on the taxonomy
Powerful Multilayered Security
Jupiter's multi-layered role-based security
model ensures that the most complex security
approaches are applied to secure and protect
your valuable business information
TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS INTO BUSINESS VALUE
Descriptive Content Attributes
Searching in the indexing fields associated with documents and folders. The user fills the fields he is interested in and the system searches for all the content that satisfies the search criteria.
Search by Label
The simplest method available, where the user enters the document or folder label and specifies whether he is performing exact or near search.
Through Jupiter FTR search, users are able to search within contents of textual documents and OCR-ed images aided by the embedded thesaurus and stemming options.
Manually Built Queries
A query building tool is presented to the user which enables him for building advanced queries that include more than one table with aggregate operations support. Also, queries can include logical operators such as (AND, OR, NOT, etc…) and can be saved for reuse.
Jupiter's Next Generation Cloud Solution
Reinforce your Information Management Strategy and empower your digital transformation with Jupiter Cloud, the SaaS -Software as a Service- version of Jupiter available on Microsoft Azure, Microsoft’s world-class cloud platform. By moving to the Cloud, you are unlocking a highly operational environment engineered to drive active collaboration across your enterprise.
Embrace The Digital Future with Jupiter
Jotun Egypt has partnered with ASSET Technology Group to reach a stable and secure system for managing their documents, using Jupiter as a Content management solution to
structure Jotun’s electronic and physical documents and control and manage the physical
How to Choose the RIGHT ECM System for Your Business?
Make sure your ECM solution has the capabilities to deliver your business:
- Efficiency of ECM Backbone Components
- Integration with the Existing IT Infrastructure
- Accessible information anytime, anywhere
- Automated Capture and Image Processing
- Premium Enterprise- Class Capabilities:
- Control, audit and reports
- Multilingual Support
- Compliance with Industry Regulations
- Advanced workflow capabilities
- ECM Vendor Experience and Support
- Global technical support
- Readiness of implementation with partners and experts