CONNECT YOUR DATA SOURCES TO INFOARCHIVE
InfoConnect is a generic web based ETL tool that relies more on configuration mechanism and less on customization. It extracts and transforms both structured and unstructured data from different data sources and databases then consolidates them into InfoArchive.
PRODUCTIVITY AND COST SAVINGS
- Highly configurable to meet different database structures and supports most common database types (AS400, DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase ASE, Oracle DB server)
- Scheduling mechanism to automate the archiving process
- Cost Savings
- Enables structured and unstructured data to be archived on lower cost storage devices and maintain full integral access.
- Re-allocation of IT resources handling legacy applications to support new initiatives
EFFICIENCY AND COMPLIANCE
- Increased Operational Efficiency
- Optimize running of existing applications through offloading on-line databases
- Unify archive for all types of data which reduces the complexity IT platforms
- Regulatory and Legal Compliance
- Data migrated is intelligently archived to an effective and reliable platform which complies with business continuity, data integrity and regulatory requirements.
- Data encryption against unauthorized access, in addition to a verifiable audit trail
- Business Continuity
- Ensure running critical business applications of different versions/technologies
THE FUTURE OF CONTENT SERVICES
In today’s highly competitive and global economy, organizations are striving to be cost efficient, risk free and fully compliant with their IT operation while maintaining best possible customer service. Active archiving and application decommissioning could be a complex process but crucially needed, to manage information efficiently in order to resolve various soaring operational and management reporting needs.
Data Preservation Challenge
ASSET Suite for InfoArchive simplifies the retirement of legacy systems and active archiving based on Info-Archive through a graceful transition approach via InfoConnect, InfoAccess and InfoRestore for organizations to acknowledge higher business value.
It is a comprehensive archiving vertical solution built on top of market-leading OpenText technologies (InfoArchive). The complete solution is designed in accordance with (Open Archive Information System) and uses the OAIS vocabulary to describe its components and information structures.
ASSET SUITE FOR INFOARCHIVE - UNLOCKING THE POWER OF DATA
- Transforms structured and unstructured data in relations with relevant information category into a unified flexible archive
- Assign different levels of security and access controls to archived data depending on relevant compliance regulations
- Store and access more data, driving deeper insights and ultimately unlocking the value of archived data through comprehensive unified views
- A highly scalable architecture that allows archiving of high volume data through multi node configuration
- Regulatory enforcement of retention and disposition through technology
- Simple and timely access to data for various insightful reports and business analytics.
- A complete auditable, compliant, and secured solution
- Reduce the need for high-end expensive storage systems
Benefits of Data Retirement and Active Archiving
- Cost Reduction of maintaining legacy applications in terms of licenses, human skills and storage.
- Robust Compliance capabilities through retention policies and legal holds and the ability to de-archive stored data to its original formats.
- Single View of data from multiple applications allows intuitive user interface and better data relevance and consolidation
- Data Encryption during transfer and archive to provide higher levels of security and authorized access
- Optimization of on-line business applications through active archiving and enhancing performance significantly while maintaining full integrity and access.
- IT Transformation: Cut down IT operations and processes complexities while providing data high availability.