What you need to know about the job
PHP Senior Developer
Are you a PHP Guru?
Our organization is in an extensive quest for a full stack senior PHP developer, who will be responsible for building PHP web applications. A technical guru who is interested in cutting edge technologies. A fast learner who continually investigates and assesses the know-how and know-why of emerging technologies and trends.
Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent degree.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in PHP and a minimum of one/two PHP Web Frameworks
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of MVC architecture pattern
- Experience in various internet and communication protocols
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases and relevant technologies
- Knowledge of unit testing framework
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience in Agile software development
- Proven experience of working on relevant projects
- Proven ability to work across cross functional teams
- Proven ability to lead vertical teams
Extra Technical Skills
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Bootstrap
- Knowledge in mobile development or cross-platform mobile development
We Believe in our Team Character
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stress efficiently
- Constant learner
- Can do attitude