What you need to know about the job
IoT Technical Leader
We are Looking for Explorers - Got What It Takes?
We are on an extensive quest for a highly technical guru, who is well aware of and experienced in a spectrum of technologies. A technical leader who is interested in cutting edge technologies, a fast learner who continually investigates and assesses the know-how and know-why of emerging technologies and trends. A can-do personality, who would effectively employ necessary changes, guide and support design, implementation and integration of IoT solutions.
Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Java and a minimum of one/two Java Frameworks
- Experience in web development and J2EE technologies
- Experience in various internet and communication protocols
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases and relevant technologies
- Experience in software architecture design
- Knowledge of at least one unit testing framework
- Knowledge of continuous integration
- Experience in Agile software development
- Proven experience of working on relevant projects
- Proven ability to work across cross functional teams and ability to lead vertical teams
Extra Technical Skills
- Knowledge of existing IoT technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of IoT devices and hardware (sensors, PLCs, beacons, RFIDs, …)
- Knowledge of cloud based services
- Experience with micro-services development
- Experience in AngularJS
- Experience in PHP, C or C++
- Experience with communication technologies and protocols (ZigBee, LoraWAN, …)
- Experience with analytics and how to employ data
We Believe in our Team Character
- Excellent engaging leadership skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stress efficiently
- Constant learner
- Can do attitude